Boulebar started as an Inter Rail trip through Europe. Three friends in a park, among the rough alleys of Marseilles fell for boule pétanque. That equal sport that is so much more than just a sport. It’s a way of life, a way of thinking and being. Preferably across generations, over a dinner or a glass or more of Pastis.
Today, we are about 200 employees in Sweden and Denmark. We are currently looking for a person who wants to develop and run our digital communication. Someone driven by ambition, who loves the internet and is curious for trying new things.
You will be responsible for the running digital communication with planning, analysis and budget. Below, we’ve listed some characteristics and experiences we feel are important for us to get along together:
• A few years of experience at a similar job position.
• A relevant education.
• Good experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google analytics, Google adwords and search optimization.
• A great feeling for identity and tonality.
• You have a strong local network and possess great knowledge of the regional market.
• If you are good at producing content, that is a great bonus.
We want you to feel comfortable, which is why we invest in development and education. We also take inspirational trips together each year. And part of our profits go back to our employees.
The position is part of the central marketing department, with the marketing director as your nearest manager.
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
We are currently doing interviews with applicants. So apply directly to: [email protected] please specify the position you are applying for in the subject row.